Nonsensical Narcissism.


About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Arrogant and self obsessed. I talk a lot but not about anything that matters. Sometimes I wish I was dead.

Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Bluff



You promise to call, but you don't.
You say you'll come round, but you won’t.

It used to really get me down.
But I don’t care
At least I don’t show it- I just clown around, pretending its all ok.

What can I say?

It’s just you, the way you are.
So I accept it, paint a grin on my face and smile like my life depends on it.

The façade is so well worn
That sometimes even I
Forget.

Its what you get
When you pretend to be what you should never have been.

I’ve seen
The future- I know each twist and flow of time.

But will we survive its test?
I can’t tell now, but maybe some day.


Maybe one day.
But I am still here, so what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Lovely People

Whatcha looking for?