Nonsensical Narcissism.


About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Arrogant and self obsessed. I talk a lot but not about anything that matters. Sometimes I wish I was dead.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Love Hates Fear


Love is a demon possession of the soul.
It flails, twisting and writhing
While inside I’m screaming and dying.

Love is a chemical imbalance in the brain.
It confuses, unsettled and fizzing
While my insides are bubbling and whizzing.

Love is a mystery to everyone here.
It flutters, glittering, twirling
While inside my senses are swirling.

Hate is an entirely human emotion.
It seizes, furious and gripping
While inside the bile is diving and dipping.

Hate is able to break your world.
It swells, spreading and filling
While inside I’m punching and killing.

Hate finds trouble in peacetime.
It grows, jealous and loud
While inside I swallow and don’t make a sound.

Fear is a psychological burn.
It’s silent, restraining but physically weak
While inside I’m smaller and emotionally meek.

Fear is a medical condition.
It’s present, anaesthetized but grave
While inside I can feel strong and brave.

Feel is both fleeting and final.
It crumbles, all bravery is eaten
While inside I’m bold, I won’t be beaten.

1 comment:

What do you think?

Lovely People

Whatcha looking for?