Nonsensical Narcissism.


About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Arrogant and self obsessed. I talk a lot but not about anything that matters. Sometimes I wish I was dead.

Sunday 31 May 2009

Infuriating Love



For a girl who, to this day, ties me up in knots:

It would be easier if you weren’t around,
If you just ceased to be.
It’s not that I honestly hate you,
I just hate how you get to me.

If you died I’d always feel empty,
From that day to years down the line.
I don’t want to cut you out of my life,
It’s just hard that you’ll never be mine.

You take all the small things so harshly,
A sharp look or a move of my chair.
It’s not that I’m sending you signals-
While I’m thoughtless, I really do care.

So maybe we’re not meant to be together,
Perhaps last summer really is dead and gone.
All I know is it cannot stay like this
Where it’s neither off nor on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Lovely People

Whatcha looking for?