Nonsensical Narcissism.


About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Arrogant and self obsessed. I talk a lot but not about anything that matters. Sometimes I wish I was dead.

Thursday 28 May 2009

It'Sonnet



The dull ache of a belly full of air,
Sleepless nights, dizzy heads- I still want more.
My greatest desire, my bones laid bare,
A longing reaching right through to my core.
I want to leave no footprints in the snow,
To be so light I can dance with the clouds.
I can and will reach my goal, I know,
My bones and I will stand out from the crowds.
Eventually, I will dance with death,
I welcome the day my life trickles out.
To be just flesh and bone for my last breath,
Will be my happiest day, I've no doubt.
I've learned to fill up on my fantasy,
And I can cut my way to ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Lovely People

Whatcha looking for?